Before any fundraising is done on our behalf, Breast Cancer Action Kingston’s Board of Directors must be notified. Our “Approval for Fundraising: section states: “Potential fundraising activities are to be presented to the Executive and/or placed before the Board of Directors for approval.” Please complete the questionnaire below and submit to BCAK. Thank you for your dedication!
Thank you to the organizations who have held fundraisers on our behalf. We thank them for their generosity and ask our members to support these efforts on our behalf and encourage family and friends to participate as well.
Annual Car Raffle
- Pink in the Rink by Kingston Voyageurs Booster Club
- Cher-Mere “PINKTOBER” – cher-mere.ca
- The BLUMartini Bar and Grill at 178 Ontario St. hosted a Silent Auction in support of BCAK
- COBS Bread baked and sold PINK “Little Buns” at their store in the Riocan Centre on Gardiners Road
- ONE STOP HOLIDAY SHOP Items included homemade crafts, bake sale, vendors tables and a silent auction.