Visit our booth at BRA DAY in Kingston.
Bra Day will be taking place on October 17 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the:
The Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts
390 King St. West
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
This is a FREE, once-a-year event that brings leading breast reconstruction experts together to answer all your questions.
- Learn about reconstruction options available
- Connect with women who have been through it
- See real results of reconstruction in the Show & Tell Lounge
- Get answers to your reconstruction question
- Presentations from members of the breast cancer care team at Kingston Health Sciences Centre and women who have had reconstruction and gone through this journey
- Dr. Jay Engel: Excellence in Breast Cancer Care
- Dr. Shaila Merchant: Options in Surgical Oncology Treatment
- Dr. Jagdeep S. Walia: Who should be tested for the gene mutations?
- Dr. Glykeria Martou: Breast Reconstruction: What is possible?
- Patient journeys
- Show & Tell Lounge where women can see the real life results of breast reconstruction and speak with women who have been through it.
- Exhibit Area with products and services to help women who have been affected by breast cancer
Who is invited?
- Women considering breast reconstruction, individuals from their support network, family members, friends; there is no restriction to the number of guests
- Healthcare professionals who work with women affected by breast cancer
- Anyone who is interested in finding out about how breast reconstruction is part of breast cancer care; Men are welcome to attend.
Comments are closed.