Register Now For Breast Cancer Action Kingston’s
14th Annual “Share the Care” Golf Tournament
with the Cupido Family, Friday, August 9th, 2019, at the
Registration Fee: $135 per player | Shotgun Start: 12:30pm
Your registration fee includes:
Golf (18 holes) with Cart (2 per foursome), lunch and dinner with live entertainment, auctions, prizes, contests, ice cream cones, wine tasting, and much, much more!
Non-golfers can join us for dinner: $40
All golfers must submit a registration form
Register early to avoid disappointment – last year’s tournament sold out
Dinner Guest Registration
Join us for dinner, come on out and enjoy a wonderful dinner, silent and live auctions and participate in the booze raffle. You may register up to 4 Dinner Guests
Golf Registration / Payment Options
- Register golfers and dinner guests ONLINE using the appropriate form link below
- Pay online to immediately confirm your registration
- Submit your payment to the BCAK office, your registration will be confirmed when we receive your payment OR
- Download a hard copy and submit the completed form with your registration fee to our office OR
- Pick up a registration form at our office and return the completed form with your payment to our office
Companies or partners may pay for golfers other than themselves, either online or at the office
- All golfers must still submit a golf registration form, either online or in hard copy to our office
- Our forms allow golfers to indicate that another party is paying their registration fees
- Registration will be confirmed when payment is received
- New for 2019 – we have introducted etransfer as a payment option. It’s this easy – fill out the download the pdf registration form, fill out (less credit card information) and return to email@example.com
- Once received, we will send you a confirmation email with instructions and a password to use when setting up the etransfer
Be A Donor/Supporter of Our Tournament
All funds raised by the “Share the Care” Golf Tournament are used locally to help breast cancer patients and their families, provide education about breast cancer and support breast cancer research projects.
There are still many options to donate support for BCAK though our tournament – these options are listed on our supporter form. You can submit your donation online using the Tournament Supporter Form (coming soon) or download a hard copy and submit it with your donation to the BCAK office.
BCAK wishes to thank the donors who have committed their support to date.
Comments are closed.