Register Now For
BREAST CANCER ACTION KINGSTON’s
“Share the Care” Golf Tournament
with the Cupido Family
Friday, August 11th, 2017, at the
REGISTRATION FEE: $130 per player | Shotgun Start: 12:45pm
Your registration fee includes
Golf (18 holes) with Cart ( 2 per 4some) |Lunch and Dinner with Live Entertainment
Prizes – cash hole prizes | best dressed team| best dressed cart | contests
Mulligans | Silent Auction | Live Auction
NON-Golfers can join us for Dinner: $35 – Golfers may invite up to 4 Dinner Guests
All golfers must submit a registration form
register early to avoid disappointment – last year’s tournament sold out
Registration / Payment Options
- Register Golfers and Dinner Guests ONLINE using the appropriate form link below
- pay online to immediately confirm your registration
- submit your payment to the BCAK office – your registration will be confirmed when we receive your payment OR
- Download a hard copy and submit the completed form with your registration fee to our office OR
- Pick up a registration form at our office and return the completed form with your payment to our office
Companies or partners may pay for golfers other than themselves – either online or at the office
- all golfers must still submit a golf registration form – either online or in hard copy to our office
- our forms allow golfers to indicate that another party is paying their registration fees
- registration will be confirmed when payment is received
All funds raised by the “Share the Care” Golf Tournament are used locally to help breast cancer patients and their families, provide education about breast cancer and support breast cancer research projects.
There are many options to donate support for BCAK though our tournament – these options are listed on our supporter form. You can submit your donation online using the Tournament Supporter Form or download a hard copy and submit it with your donation to the BCAK office.
The BCAK office is located at 110 – 650 Dalton Ave, Kingston, ON.
Office hours are noon to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
For further information contact our office by:
phone: 613-531-7912 or
email: [email protected]
Comments are closed.